Alter G Zero Gravity Treadmill
Punch passes available: 30 minutes x 5 = $100 30 minutes x 10 = $175
- Walk and run pain-free sooner post injury or surgery.
- Minimize stress-related, overuse injury and joint pain.
- Improve balance, range of motion, coordination, and strength without fall risk.
- Lose weight easily, tracking your cardiovascular exercise.
Chosen by leading physical therapists, sports medicine experts, top athletes, and trainers as the best low-impact rehab and training tool, the Alter G uses real-time gait analytics to help patients recover and reach performance goals faster. With patented NASA technology, the Alter G uses air pressure to reduce gravitational force on the body by as much as 80%- giving you the freedom to walk or run pain-free.
Punch passes available: 15 minutes: $15 15 minutes x 5: $65
- Increase circulation, mobility, and enhance flexibility.
- Decrease muscle fatigue and lactate buildup.
- Utilize Zones 1-5 to target personalized patient plan of recovery.
Using compression technology to enhance blood flow pre/post workout relieves muscle sensitivity through pulsing sleeves made for arms, hips, and legs. Normatec was created by a physician-bio-engineer’s research and is peer reviewed by notable sources such as the Journals of Athletic Enhancement, Athletic Training, European Applied Physiology, and Strength and Conditioning.
$50 per visit or included for free with physical therapy
- Popularly used to treatment Golfer’s Elbow. Jon is a golfer himself and loves this!
- Commonly used to treat Tennis Elbow.
- Every single patient who has Plantar Fasciitis of the heels has largely benefited from this treatment.
Our Shockwave machine comes highly recommended from local doctors prescribing treatment for golfer’s and tennis elbow, as well as plantar fasciitis of the heels. The Shockwave machine utilizes European technology to break up tissue to relieve pain.
E-Stim, Heat/Ice, Traction
Punch passes available: 30 minutes x 10: $300
- E-Stim sends signals to the brain to relieve pain.
- Heats muscles in preparation for exercise and improves blood flow.
- Ultrasound emits sound waves that penetrate deeper into muscle.
These therapeutic techniques are applied before or after a patient’s physical exercises or hands-on manual therapy.
- Increases circulation while inhibiting bacteria growth.
- Promotes ATP and mRNA production or energy for the cell to promote healing.
- Popularly used to treat soft tissue, fractures, arthritis, lymph edema, neuropathy.
Using infrared lights, this kind of therapy is another way to reduce pain and inflammation during patient physical therapy sessions.